[Community-service] Marshals needed for Community Service Group meetings at National Convention

Chris Parsons christine-parsons at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 1 12:28:48 UTC 2012

Hi all,

The Community Service Group is looking for marshals for its seminar/organizing meeting at National Convention. The meeting begins at 5:00 PM on Saturday, June 30 and will be held in the Milan Room, Tower mezzanine. If you are interested in marshaling, e-mail me at christine-parsons at sbcglobal.net.

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Chris Parsons