[Community-service] Hello from your Convention Service Project chair!

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 01:46:29 UTC 2013

Hello all,

My name is Kaiti Shelton and I have just been appointed to chair the
Convention Service Project Committee.   I am excited to be involved in
this group and hope that with your motivation, creative thoughts, and
talents we can have an awesome service project at the 2014 convention
of the National Federation of the Blind!

Our first step in making this idea a reality will be to begin tossing
around concepts for the service project over conference calls, then we
will begin actually planning out the nuts and bolts of the project
closer to the new year.  I would like to get the pre-planning started
with the first call in the next few weeks and I can't wait to hear
what some of you might have in mind.  If you are interested in joining
the Convention Service Project committee please get in touch with me
in one or more of the ways listed at the end of this email.  I am
looking forward to serving with you all and to see what we can make
happen!

Kaiti Shelton,
NFB Community Service Group, Convention Service Project Committee Chairperson.
Off-list email: kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
facebook: Kaiti Shelton  (University of Dayton network).
Skype: clara-netgirl104.