[Community-service] Reminder about committees

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 00:54:39 UTC 2013

Hello all,

Just a reminder about our great new committees that have started up.
Email the chairs of those committees if you are interested in joining
them.

***The Convention Service Project Committee will begin having
conferences soon.  If you are interested in joining for the first call
please let me know by Friday.  (OF course you can join at any time,
but I'd like to have an idea of how many people there will be to
start).  You can contact me by email at kaiti.shelton at gmail.com,
message me on Facebook, or send me a Skype chat at clara-netgirl104.
Thanks.

--
Kaiti