[Community-service] First Conference Call for Fundraising Committee

Corina Salinas corina.d.salinas at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 15:22:17 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

I would like to get an idea of who would be interested in joining the
Fundraising Committee's first conference call and what date might be most
convenient. I'm thinking during the first week of September. Let me know
your thoughts.

Here are some of the topics I would like to discuss.

- Why does the Community Service group need a Fundraising Committee?
- Goals up to National Convention 2014
- Where do these funds go?
- Strategies of fundraising
- Difficulties with fundraising
- And sharing ideas
   - "Break the Bank"
   - "Community Chest"
   - "Community Service Sponsors"
   - "Angels in Action"

Please let me know ASAP your thoughts. Id like to have it figuted out by
next week. If you'd like to include something to be discussed or have any
questions just let me know. Y'all have an awesome week.

Sincerely,

Corina

--
Corina Salinas
NFB Community Service, Fundraiser Committee Chairperson
Email: corina.d.salinas at gmail.com
Phone: (281)-745=7576