[Community-service] Projects.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 21:50:52 UTC 2013

am I right in that you missed the last organizing portion of the meeting.  it was post-seminar, and was for  those interested in planning  the direction of the group.
I know some folks needed to get back to the overflow hotel, so I can understand how some missed it.
We have  been working closely with our National Office over the years.  I personally have been in contact  with some of our Leaders, and  we have  crafted a mission statement and a model constitution. the former  of which will be sent out.
for people  to do.
You will see that it, the description  of our list serve  as well as our seminars support  our larger end-goal.