[Community-service] Projects.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 23:04:24 UTC 2013

Thank you, Susan.

 I spoke with Joanne a few days ago and will reconnect with her early next week if possible.
 we will discuss if in her view it makes sense  to try to incorporate  this into our goals or projects, or if we ought to stay with our   current goals.
 unless someone would like to look into it who has a particularly  strong interest in it.  please let me know if you do.