[Community-service] Mission Statement text

Susan Jones sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 21 16:25:33 UTC 2013

I thought it sounded ambitious.
I hope it goes well.
Please don't take it personally, but for myself, I'm frankly not looking for
another division to join.
I already have so many interests when I attend national convention, it's
impossible to attend to all of them.
So, although I love community service, and want to do service projects, I
already have many involvements.  So, you'll probably find me hanging out on
the edges somewhere,keeping my ear open for any opportunities to get
involved where I can.

Blessings,
Susan