[Community-service] It's that time of year again...

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 17:47:26 UTC 2013

Hello All!

 We are approaching National Convention Season (actually I guess we are pretty much in  national convention season) and this means that the community service group is  getting ready for it's seminar and looking into other activities  to go with it.
  So, if you are interested in helping to plan the seminar, a possible volunteer activity,   take part in  group leadership, and/or have an idea for a speaker  or topic to cover; we are looking for you!
 shoot me an e-mail directly at dsmithnfb at gmail.com.

  Thanks so much!

  Darian Smith