[Community-service] Good work

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 13:30:08 UTC 2013

Hello all,
  I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank the committees and committee chairs for the  work that they are doing.
  the work of any outfit cannot be successful without it’s supportive pieces, and I really want to thank them and encourage them to keep with the great work.
 Kaiti has lead the charge with CSp,  while Corina and Mary Ann are working on activities within their respective committees of fundraising and workshop confrence calls.
 weather or not you are on a committee, please keep suggesting ideas you think will help move us forward.  no matter if your suggestions are being used, know they are being heard and your role in your committee and group is  important.

 Thanks,

  Darian