[Community-service] Community Service Group Orientation Call.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 12:56:50 UTC 2013

Hi all,

 The community Service Group Orientation  call will take place  on Sunday November 3 and will start promptly at 6:30 p.m. eastern time.
 I expect that this call should take no  longer than 25 minutes. we will touch on history of group, current projects and answer questions.  If you wish to be involved  in this group in some form, then this call is a call you  would not want to  miss.
 call- in information is as follows:
 ( 712) 432-014o.  code is 808277
 See you then,
  Darian Smith.