[Community-service] Fundraising Committee Conference Call

Corina Salinas corina.d.salinas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 17:25:42 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

I hope your Labor Day weekend went great. I would like to have the
Fundraising Committee's first conference Call either next Tuesday the 10th
or Wednesday the 11th. If you are interested in attending this call please
let me know which day is most convenient for you. And I think that 7:00 pm
central would be a reasonable time. Let me know your thoughts and I will
send out an agenda for this call within the next couple of days. Thank you
everyone!

Sincerely

--
Corina Salinas
NFB Community Service, Fundraising Committee Chairperson