[Community-service] Discussion Starter.

jonathan franks franks.jonathan13 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 17:02:02 UTC 2014

Hello all,
I became involved due to my love and passion to giving back to the
community. I have volunteered and given my time to such organizations
as the Boys and Girls Club, the Salvation Army, The ARC of the Arts of
Texas as well as the Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired
and the Criss Cole Rehabilitation Center amongst others. I fully
believe in the philosophy of the NFB that I can live the life I want
and my love for giving back with community services is why I joined
this division and list serve.  I know that if we all work together we
will continue to make this division strong and the mission of the
Community Service Division ambitious and true. I look forward to
continuously working with you all and cannot wait to participate and
witness all of the great work efforts this division will create and
implement.

Jonathan Franks
Board Member
National Federation of the Blind of Texas

Board Member
National Federation of the Blind of Texas- Austin Chapter