[Community-service] getting steered away from a service opportunity.

Corina Salinas corina.d.salinas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 13:29:08 UTC 2014

Hey Sarian,

This event sounds like a ton of fun but perhaps making a scavenger hunt
game out of it would both help with keeping track of students and also
allowing for the students to be active. The volunteers could be given a
list of plants to find with a description and the students could guide the
volunteer to where they found it so they can check it off the list. I think
making it a game would be more organized and keep the students interested.

--
Corina Salinas
NFB Community Service, Fundraising Committee Chairperson
corina.d.salinas at gmail.com
(281)-745-7576