[Community-service] getting steered away from a service opportunity.

Tara Chavez tmatzick06 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 15:51:22 UTC 2014

Darrian,
Wow! I don't buy their excuses either! I'm not surprised they said all
of this to you though...:( Anyway, I agree with the others. Don't let
this defeat you. you are just as capable of crowd control as any
sighted person and you can memorize just as well as anyone else too.
Good luck and keep us posted.
Tara