[Community-service] Thought Provoker

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 19:48:49 UTC 2014

I don't see anything in there that a brave blind person couldn't do. I say this because most of what he did was helping others with resources. However, I could easily see a blind person in a bucket brigade or picking up debris. I think he or she would do just fine sweeping a cane to find things that need moving and then storing the cane in a pocket when not needed.
Jewel

Sent from my iPhone