[Community-service] Community Service Group Orientation Call. Sunday, February 23

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 20:54:48 UTC 2014

Hi Listers,

 The Community Service  Group will  hold a orientation call next sunday at 6 p.m. ET.
 This call will allow those who might  not know what we are to come to understand what the purpose of our group is.

 hear about who we are, where we’ve been and what we are up to.
  If this sounds like  something you won’t want to miss, then  please join us.  The call will not be recorded and there is no guarantee of notes for this interactive discussion.
  Call: (712)432-0140 and enter code 808277
 we look forward to having you!

Darian Smith
Chairperson, Community Service Group -National Federation  of The Blind.
(415)215-9809
dsmithnfb at gmail.com

“
 "I don't know what your destiny will be, but one thing I know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who will have sought and found how to serve”
 - Albert Schweitzer.

 Your  unwanted vehicle can be  just what the blind need to make possibilities reality.