[Community-service] Seekingideasforthecommunityservicegroupseminar at nationalconvention

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Thu Feb 20 21:14:03 UTC 2014

Hello Darien and everyone,

    We've been through this for far too long. This group could be among
those we "Organize" to address this issue and we're getting the same junk we
got from those we contacted locally before bringing this issue to the
Comunity Service Group's attention.We have a right to expect better from
what we're hearing from you guys!

Peter Donahue

---