[Community-service] Seekingideasforthecommunityservicegroupseminar at nationalconvention

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Thu Feb 20 21:19:43 UTC 2014

Hello Ashley and everyone,

    If we can link blind individuals to mentors we should be able to create
a service similar to NFb Link to assist blind individuals in locating
readers and drivers. As mentioned previously these can include individuals
and organizations that provide these services throughout the country. It's
then up to the blind individual to contact the listed providers in their
area for assistance. If this is such a big issue perhaps it needs more
attention than we believe it does.

Peter Donahue