[Community-service] Seeking ideas for thecommunityservicegroupseminar at national convention

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 02:54:31 UTC 2014

Hello All,

Stanley is a employee, he was a consumer and Americore
volunteer/student prior to employment. There are others on staff with
the same status, not Americore, .
I am a csc consumer and board member, chair csc consumer council, vice
nfb/Cleveland, community gardening and volunteer with local domestic
violence agency. I am happy to chat anytime.
 I encourage all of you to visit csc if you are in the Cleveland area,
it is not a perfect place but it is a great place!

Cheryl