[Community-service] Cleveland site center.

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 03:31:43 UTC 2014

This is good information, Ashley I am sure you will weigh all your
options and make the best choice for your situation.
If you are looking for specific training there is a location in
Buffalo for hospilitality training. Don't know anyone that used this
but occasionally I receive emails from them. Maybe someone knows more
about it and can provide details.

Cheryl