[Community-service] Cleveland site center.

Serena Nickell scnickell1980 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 18:03:49 UTC 2014

I attended the Colorado center and while it's true that you're required to take all their classes they do Taylor the program to meet your needs.  As time went on I was able to adjust my schedule to take less Braille and concentrate on other areas that I needed additional help in.
Serena

Sent from my iPhone