[Community-service] Orientation call.

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Sun Jan 26 11:47:05 UTC 2014

Hi Darian,

I still think a call may be beneficial, but the time between your
announcement and the call was kind of short. Perhaps if there is more lead
time, there may be more participants.

Also, why not at least try it if a few persons respond and give out the
number. There may be others who end up being able to attend. I have read
"where two or three are gathered". Try this and see who ends up in the
midst!

Michelle