[Community-service] Orientation call.

Brooke Evans brooke6358 at aol.com
Sun Jan 26 20:12:41 UTC 2014

Darian,

The name, community service, got my atten.  I dropped into the Division mtg in Orlando/NFB convention last July.  No one but the few who seemed to know each other seemed to be involved.  What little I did hear made no sense, there was no info given as to what the division represents to, and for, NFB.

I asked for a brief overview and no answer of substance was given!  I left the nth when those who were engaged in their, gal talking about the work she and hub did in the church.  I tried to ask a couple more questions of her.  Not good timing on my part, I then left.

Then, CSD/NFB comes into my line of vision again.  A few emails on CSD list still leaves me wondering about collective purpose and what I as an indidual can contribute, even from reading responses from mbrs to darians very specific New Years question!  I'm clueless ...as to who, what, etc.

Apologies from me for not meeting time to answer yes! to meet on a call.  I'd very much like to know about NFB CSD.

Thanks for listening!
Blessings are free!
Brooke Evans. aka. bre
West Palm Beach