[Community-service] numbers--mission accomplished

Serena Cucco serena.c.cucco at gmail.com
Tue May 6 18:10:07 UTC 2014

Hi Uncle Johnny,

Dr. C.'s office faxed the TSH test form to Labcorp and we did the
numbers.  I'll call you on Friday.  Just so you know, I'll be at a
training that day, so, although it'll be lunch time, I'll probably
have to be subtle about how I'm doing, including my tone of voice, in
case there's other people in the room when I call you.  I.E., if I
say, in a relatively friendly tone, that I'm "ok" or "so so," this
probably won't be the whole story, especially if the TSH is close to
out of range.  Hint: If you want more info than that, asking yes/no
questions about symptoms that represent hypo and if I took Atenolol
would be helpful.

If you can, please let me know you saw this message.

Thanks,
Serena