[Community-service] Introduction

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Nov 13 19:18:03 UTC 2014

Good afternoon.  I am Marianne Denning and just joined this list.  My
husband and I are host parents for exchange students from around the
world.  This year we are hosting our 10th student.  She is an 11th
grade student from Bosnia.  She is blind and sponsored by the U.S.
State Department.  I want to know about other community service work
people are doing and I am willing to share my hosting experiences with
anyone who is interested.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053