[Community-service] nfbca

Jordan Mirander jordanmirander at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 06:56:36 UTC 2014

To all of the members who I know enjoyed seeing me at the last
convention at embassy suites south in el segundo: if the 2015
convention is held on the 2nd weekend in October 2015, you will not
see me there.  I am a part of 2 blind organizations/Afiliates  both
meet at the same place on the 2nd saturday of the month  The National
Federation of the Blind of Riverside/San Bernadino, and the California
Council of the blind Inland Empire chapter.  The CCB had a membership
representative position available, and on saturday we held elections,
and  I volunteered myself.  I hope we hold our conference either on
the weekend of the 3rd, 17th, 24th, or halloween, or in a diferent
month altogether.

--
JORDAN XAVIER MIRANDER