[Community-service] Sticking one's nose in.

Catherine Michele Mitchell michmitch66 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 19:11:02 UTC 2014

One way to jump in with both feet at the chaos stage would be to designate your self as note taker, using whatever method of Recording information works best for you.by doing this, you insert yourself as a core member of the team,someone the other members will go to for information.by taking responsibility for a key part of the organization of the project, you eliminate the stereotype of the helpless blind person who will need help in order to help with the project (haha).instead, you will be, and will be perceived as, an equal contributor to the success of the project.

Michele Mitchell
Tupperware Consultant
781-790-3627
www.my.tupperware.com/michmitch