[Community-service] Volunteer organization websites

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Tue Sep 30 12:07:50 UTC 2014

Thanks for the list. It provides with national organizations who may
have a local office in the community. I will suggest that people also
look at their local volunteer centers, where more than likely one can
find local organizations looking for volunteers.

These volunteer centers are also known as community services offices as
it is required that every county or city have one. A community service
office will know what is needed in that community. The people will have
a local interest.

I hope it helps. The volunteer center helped me find many opportunities
and I still work with them.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.