[Community-service] The Community Service blog

Chris Parsons christine-parsons at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 13 02:07:18 UTC 2015

Hi all,

On the 75 Days of Service call earlier this evening, I said that I would send an e-mail to the listserv with the Community Service blog address and how to contact me if you have questions about or submissions for the blog.

The blog can be found by going to nfbcommunityservice.wordpress.com. There you can read about a variety of community service projects in which people have participated and perhaps get some ideas about projects you might want to undertake yourself or as a group.

It is our hope that during the 75 Days of Service campaign, people will participate in various service projects, both as groups and individuals, and then share their experiences via the blog. On the call, I encouraged people to write to me if they have a service experience they want to share. Even if you’re not exactly sure how to present that experience in the most compelling way, send me an e-mail and tell me what you’re thinking, and we’ll figure out how you can put it in writing. My e-mail address is christine-parsons at sbcglobal.net.

I look forward to hearing your stories and getting them on the blog for the world to see!

Chris Parsons
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division