[Community-service] Community-service Digest, Vol 62, Issue 8

Jordan Mirander jordanmirander at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 02:23:20 UTC 2015

Darian, You said, "why not open it?"  Well, I do not know how I can
convince Nelly Emmerson, who is Cordies (she, Cordy, used to be my dor
counselor), to open it back again.   I am also shy, and bashfull, and
inept (unlike you Darian Smith who  if I had my own radio station, and
I needed someone to do announcing for that station, I would hire you
in a heartbeat without even an interview, because you have superb, and
excellent public speaking skills.

--
JORDAN XAVIER MIRANDER