[Community-service] 75 Days of Service Kick-off call.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 14:21:21 UTC 2015

All:
  Many   thanks to those who were able to make it to the 75 Days of Service kick-off call!
 We had many representatives from states such as California,  Maryland, Colorado, Arkansas and the  District of Columbia. If you made the meeting you also got  the opportunity to hear from our surprise special guest:    President  Mark Riccobono.
  Our National President had some encouraging remarks for us and commended us for taking on this effort in order to celebrate our 75th year.
 So, if you missed this call then shame on you!
 However don’t worry there will be more calls and more opportunities to connect. in the meantime we all encourage you to take an active role   in this effort and find one  volunteer opportunity  you are interested in doing  before our next meeting on the 26th

 till then keep  tweeting  and also    making the noise   on Facebook  using  the hashtag #NFB75Serve.
 Oh yeah, and do please spread the word to  your friends, fellow Federationists   in your chapters, divisions and affiliates.
 Let’s make this big, let’s make this bold, let’s get involved!

Darian Smith
President, National Federation  of the Blind Community Service Division
dsmithnfb at gmail.com
(415)215-9809
 twitter: @goldengateace
Connect with the Community Service Division
Facebook: search for “NFB Community Service Division”.
Twitter:@NFBCSDivision

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

 “”...The challenges we face will not be solved with one meeting in one night. Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time.

We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek...” -Barack Obama
 Your  unwanted vehicle can be  just what the blind need to make possibilities reality.