[Community-service] The Community Service blog

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Wed Apr 15 00:00:23 UTC 2015

Hello all,
Besides my own personal entries ( haha) I rally liked Mary Church's
submission. She shows that she can be a competent blind volunteer
within her sighted community and volunteering choice. We as blind
individuals have the full capacity within all of us to be highly
functionable members of our communities and have so much to contribute
and give back to that. On a personal note, I grew up not too far from
Gilroy, so it brings back good memories for me.

The tagline is great and impactful.

Thank you everyone who has put in so much into this division and for
those who will add and contribute so much.

Best

Jonathan