[Community-service] What's your favorite service project?

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 14:31:39 UTC 2015

Hi all,
 in general I like projects that allow me to do stuff I don’t  get to do everyday.
 The stuff that get’s my hands dirty and get’s me directly involved with the issue makes me feel like I’ve actually done  something to improve  my community.
 I I can be painting or  moving plants or building something and all of these things make me feel just as good.
 Darian