[Community-service] Third Call — 75 Days of Service

Hindley Williams hbwilliams16 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 01:54:11 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone!
We had an abundantly successful second call this passed Sunday for the 75 Days of Service. Regardless of whether or not you were on the call, you are welcome to participate in our third call which will be taking place a week from today on Wednesday May 6 at 8 eastern. Note that the day of the week for this call has been changed. To participate — and we hope you all do — please dial 7124320140 access code 808277.
We are looking forward to continuing our conversations about service, and we hope you all will join us next Wednesday!
All Best Wishes,
The 75 Days of Service Leadership Team