[Community-service] reactions from national convention

Hindley Williams hbwilliams16 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 17:53:27 UTC 2015

Tom,
I see the message here about you losing your copy of the newsletter. I'll send you another copy right away!
To that end, if anyone else on this list has lost their copy, please do let me know by emailing me off list at hbwilliams16 at gmail.com .
I, too, am interested in hearing any and all thoughts with regard to this division's activities at convention, the newsletter, or anything else that anyone would like to share.
Best,
Hindley

Sent from my iPhone