[Community-service] reactions from national convention

Tammy Hollingsworth tammymom2 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 10 18:08:17 UTC 2015

I really enjoyed the trivia night, but would have liked to have seen it a
little later in the evening; it took us a long time to begin due to the
scheduled time and the elevator issues at the hotel.  Other than that, it
was great fun!  I loved meeting new people, being on a team with folks I had
never met.  It was probably the most intimate/get-to-know-you kind of event
I attended, and I hope you keep it up.

Tammy H

  _____