[Community-service] Social media committee meeting

Deanna Langton drlangton1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 20:54:45 UTC 2015

Hello Chris,
My name is Deanna Langton. I am a member of the NFB of Minnesota. I attended the Community Service Division meeting during National Convention and enjoyed the opportunity to volunteer at the division's table in the exhibit hall. I am interested in becoming more involved in the division, so I am wondering if this call is open to all members who are interested in promoting the work of the division through socia. It seems that there has already a committee that has been formed, but I wanted to offer my assistance wherever there may be a need related to communications. I can be reached at this email address or by phone at 651-247-4461.

Best Regards,
Deanna

Sent from my iPhone