[Community-service] Publications Committee Call -- Meeting Tuesday, August 18

Hindley Williams hbwilliams16 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 22:39:39 UTC 2015

Hello All!
Please join the Publications Committee for our first call, which will
be held tomorrow, August 18 at 8 pm eastern. Old and new members are
welcome! Please dial (712) 432-0140, access code 808277, to
participate. I hope to see many of you there!
All Best,
Hindley Williams, Publications Committee Chair, Community Service Division

--
Hindley Williams
Summer Intern
hbwilliams16 at gmail.com

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back

To make a donation to the National Federation of the Blind Imagination
Fund campaign, please visit www.nfb.org/ImaginingOurFuture.