[Community-service] Publications Committee Call -- Meeting Tuesday, August 18

Kamala Milton kamalamilton42 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 23:11:46 UTC 2015

I'm hoping to make it.

Kamala Milton

-----Original Message-----
From: Community-service [mailto:community-service-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Hindley Williams via Community-service
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2015 6:40 PM
To: community-service at nfbnet.org
Cc: Hindley Williams <hbwilliams16 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Community-service] Publications Committee Call -- Meeting Tuesday,
August 18

Hello All!
Please join the Publications Committee for our first call, which will be
held tomorrow, August 18 at 8 pm eastern. Old and new members are welcome!
Please dial (712) 432-0140, access code 808277, to participate. I hope to
see many of you there!
All Best,
Hindley Williams, Publications Committee Chair, Community Service Division

--
Hindley Williams
Summer Intern
hbwilliams16 at gmail.com

blindness is not what holds you back

To make a donation to the National Federation of the Blind Imagination Fund
campaign, please visit www.nfb.org/ImaginingOurFuture.