[Community-service] Let's Get Involved!

Hindley Williams hbwilliams16 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 20:51:09 UTC 2015

Hello All,
I hope you all are having a great weekend. I am writing to let you
know of a very exciting event taking place next Sunday at 7 pm
eastern. The board of the Community Service Division would like to
invite you to a call in which the board members introduce themselves
to you, inform everyone present about committees and how to get
involved on those, and have a general conversation about what we would
like to accomplish together. Whether you are on a committee, never
been to a community service conference call before, or don't quite
know where you fit in the division, please do attend and hear from the
division's leaders about how you can get involved, share your ideas,
and enhance this division in the ways that you think it should grow.
Please dial (712) 432-0140, access code 808277, to join us!
This event is sure to be a great springboard into the future of this
division, so mark your calendars and get ready to involve yourself in
some groundbreaking and meaningful work!
Best Regards,
Hindley Williams, Secretary, Community Service Division

--
Hindley Williams
hbwilliams16 at gmail.com
(443) 823-0867