[Community-service] Let's Get Involved!

Michele michmitch66 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 19:47:11 UTC 2015

Hello, Little Kiddle Hindlekins! Well, I won't be able to make this meeting,
but I do want to be involved. I know, I know, I missed the first
post-convention PubCom meeting. I was sick and slept right through it.  But,
I'm looking forward to the next one! Any highlights from the August meeting
available?

Hope you're having fun settling back into college life. Good luck with your
classes, not like you need it, brainiac.

Your pal,
Michele