[Community-service] Fundraising Committee Call

Catherine Michele Mitchell michmitch66 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 17:19:04 UTC 2015

Hi Corina – I will be on the call this time. Looking forward to talking with you all.
Michele

Michele Mitchell
National Federation of the Blind
Braille Enrichment for Literacy and Learning (BELL) Program Coordinator
Rhode Island Affiliate

Tupperware North America
Product Consultant -- in-home demonstrations, custom kitchens, fundraisers, online service
781-.790-3627
www.my.tupperware.com/michmitch