[Community-service] Check out our Social Media accounts!

jonathan franks franks.jonathan13 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 20:59:18 UTC 2015

Greetings all,
I hope everyone is having a great start to the new year!

I am emailing to encourage all of you to check out our social media
accounts and our blog. All of these resources will give you the
opportunity to discuss and learn about different ways to give back to
your communities.

As our awesome Vice President and Social Media committee Chair Chris
Parsons just sent out, we are looking for individuals who are looking
to help out on this committee.

In order to find our Facebook page search for NFB Community Service Division

Follow us on Twitter by going to http://www.twitter.com/nfbcsdivision

Check out our blog by visiting http://nfbcommunityservice.wordpress.com/

Let’s make 2015 a great year and showing the world that we can live
the life we want as Blind People giving back to our communities and to
the NFB.

Best

Jonathan Franks
Committee Member
NFB Community Service Division Social Media Committee

--
"People look for miracles, people look for wonders, people expect
surprises of all kinds,". "Yet the greatest wonder, the greatest