[Community-service] January's social media committee conference call

Chris Parsons christine-parsons at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 5 00:33:22 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Hopefully, many of you have seen my message from earlier today asking for those interested in being on the social media committee to contact me. As we search for new members and work to grow the committee, we are still going to have a meeting in January to keep the progress of the committee on track for the new year. The call-in information is as follows: