[Community-service] On the "Hill" and in the community.

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Jan 30 20:14:28 UTC 2015

That is a great question.  I have been totally blind all of my life
and find many things to be inaccessible.  I am extremely independent
but, part of the way I am independent is by controlling my
environment.  I am thinking about getting involved in a political
campaign though.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053