[Community-service] On the "Hill" and in the community.

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 20:27:22 UTC 2015

M, do it and have fun! You will have to let go of your tidy environment. Things move fast and it can be very unpredictable. I forgot to say that transportation was provided for me, no need for paratransit, smiles, they would not have been able to keep up. Make your energy level is up. I'm not sure if I would do it again, because nothing can top that first time in 2008. However, since it is volunteer work, you can set your own pace early in the campaign, establish how you best fit into the big picture and just do it! C