[Community-service] Fifth Call — 75 Days of Service

Hindley Williams hbwilliams16 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 19:21:07 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,
Our fifth call of the 75 Days of Service Campaign is swiftly approaching. It will take place this Sunday, June 7 at 7 pm eastern time. To participate, please call 712 432 0140 passcode 808277.
The calls have been filled with lively and interesting discussion thus far about serving in our communities, and we hope that you will join us, whether it's your first call, your fifth, or somewhere in between. We are looking forward to all of the service stories and questions that you will bring to our discussion.
Best,
The 75 Days of Service Team