[Community-service] outreach and Partnerships Committee call next Thursday

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Thu Jun 4 23:20:00 UTC 2015

Hello all,
I just wanted to send a friendly reminder that the Outreach and
Partnerships Committee will be having their monthly conference call
next Thursday. The call will be taking place at 8pm Eastern and the
number to call into is 712-432-0140 access code: 808277

We hope to have many of you on the call as we are going to be working
on developing an action plan for our service challenge project at the
end of the year.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me or Charlotte at
charlotte.tzarnecki at gmail.com

Best

Jonathan Franks
Outreach and Partnerships Committee Co-Chair