[Community-service] red cross volunteering and barriersexperienced

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 22 06:40:46 UTC 2015

Arielle,

I agree a reader is needed especially given what Jeff said.

Jeff, how could you watch the videos when you cannot click on the buttons to
start and go to the next one?
Did you have help? I'm sure once the video plays, it will be pretty
auditory, and I'll be able to watch it fine; I also have a little vision so
I'll see what I can.

If buttons are unlabeled, I'll need a reader, as I do not want to click on
the wrong button and  accidently choose the wrong answer.
Do you remember how many knowledge check
quizzes there were? How long are they per quiz? I would guess kind of short.
Maybe five questions each.

Thanks.

Ashley