[Community-service] Our November 22 Community Service Division Conference Call Reminder

Jessica Scannell braillegurl at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 17:07:05 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I am just sending out a reminder that on November 22 2015at 8 pm
eastern We will be having Pam Allen as our guest speaker.

Date November 22 2015

Time 8 pm eastern

Conference Call number 7124320140

Pass code 808277 pound

Pam will be discussing how students who attend the Louisiana Center of
The Blind along with their training, get out in the community and do
all types of community service activities like everyone else. So I
hope all will attend with comments and questions for Pam. She is so
excited, and can't wait to come speak and learn from all of us. All
can attend. The more the merrier. Come and enjoy this call. It should
be an informative and productive call.

Thanks,

Jessica Scannell